[Hampshire] (off topic) Sun Blade 1000

Author: Chris Liddell via Hampshire
To: Hampshire
CC: Chris Liddell
Subject: [Hampshire] (off topic) Sun Blade 1000
Hi all,

I know this is kind of off topic, but I have a tatty but (as far I
know!) functional Sun Blade 1000 workstation that is now surplus to
requirements, and I'd like the space back.

Is anyone on here, or does anyone know someone, who would be interested?
I'm not after any money for it, just collect it from the Winchester area
(or meet somewhere reasonable) and keep it out of landfill!

It's currently in storage, but if anyone is genuinely interested, I can
dig it out and confirm the specs - but I recall it's a dual 900Mhz
UltraSPARCIII and 2Gb memory. I can't remember the disc or graphics
right now.

Cheers,

Chris

--