[Hampshire] Portsmouth and South East Hants LUG - June 18th

Author: Paul Tansom via Hampshire
To: Hampshire LUG
CC: Paul Tansom
Subject: [Hampshire] Portsmouth and South East Hants LUG - June 18th

This month's meet will be at Broad Oak, with the usual IRL start of 1pm, and sandwiches will be available. We now have a curtain across the room doorway which helps with noise given the new lack if actual doors.

I'm not advertising as a hybrid meeting, but if anyone is looking to join virtually let me know and I'll check out the usual Jitsi channel. With the bandwidth usage and two separate meeting feel I'm not sure how practical or desirable it is to keep going. Feel free to let me know if you think otherwise.

See you there or, well, erm, not I guess - it is purely voluntary, but we still don't bite and we have no plans to.

Keep safe.

Thanks,
Paul

--