[Hampshire] Inkjet cartridges for HP 6700 (or similar)

Top Page
Author: Brad Rogers via Hampshire
To: Hampshire LUG List
CC: Brad Rogers
Subject: [Hampshire] Inkjet cartridges for HP 6700 (or similar)

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x58470050.hantslug.org.uk.3051': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Wed Jun 22 09:38:36 2022 BST
gpg: using RSA key 9B00C02592448A31EF971B350F3EE001F02A3E20
Hello,

I've got two black and one cyan inkjet cartridges (compatible, not HP)
for HP 6100, 6600, 6700 etc. printers. I can see no expiry date, but as
a gauge, I bought them in January. Had them listed on ebay, no takers
so far. I'd rather somebody got use out of them before they get sent
for recycling.

The thing is, I no longer have the printer these were bought for; it
died, due to a lightning strike, after I bought a set of cartridges but
before they could be used.

Anybody have a suitable printer, or know somebody that has one. A fiver
would get the lot. They're all the XL type; i.e. high capacity and are
therefore too big to get posted as large letter because the black carts
are 30mm across. At a *fiver* they're only pennies each, most of the
cost being postage.

--
 Regards  _
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???