[Hampshire] VIRTUAL Portsmouth and South East Hants LUG - Se…

Author: Paul Tansom via Hampshire
To: Hampshire LUG
CC: Paul Tansom
Subject: [Hampshire] VIRTUAL Portsmouth and South East Hants LUG - September 17th
Apologies for shouting in the subject, but I wanted to get across that the meeting is a VIRTUAL one this month. 2pm start.

Two reasons for a virtual meet this month. I've no idea what impact recent events will have in travel this weekend (maybe nothing much on the Saturday), but personal recent events involving A&E and other hospital visits have left me both more behind than usual and not in a great position to manage an in person meet unfortunately (not, visits for me personally). As a heads up, next month may well be virtual as well as I'm booked to bring my boat ashore, so will be elsewhere (all be it not far away).

Anyway...

To join virtually head to:

https://meet.jit.si/plugmeet

I will enable the lobby as well as the password of 'sat22'.

Keep safe.

Thanks,
Paul

--