[Hampshire] Christmas Cheer

Author: Roger Munford
To: Hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Christmas Cheer
I found myself in Lymington the other evening with a couple of hours to
pass whilst waiting for my wife.

As luck would have it, they were switching on the Christmas lights that
day so I thought I would go and enjoy the carols at the church.

As even more luck would have it, the MC was Peter Soulsby whose name
would be very familiar with older members of the LUG. Peter also
baptised both my children before moving to Lymington.

I had a few words with Peter afterwards and was pleased to find out that
he had built an app so that anybody could choose the pattern of
Christmas lights on the church. Open Source of course.

You can also do it from the website http://www.lymingtonchurch.org.uk/

You cant keep  a good lugger down.

Seasons Greetings

Roger