[Hampshire] Portsmouth and South East Hants LUG - SURPRISE N…

Author: Paul Tansom via Hampshire
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC: Paul Tansom
Subject: [Hampshire] Portsmouth and South East Hants LUG - SURPRISE NO APRIL MEETING!
I can't imagine anyone is expecting an April meeting, and days are merging into
each other at the moment, but I will just send out a confirmation that there
will be no meeting.

I am looking into options for a virtual meeting though, so will update if/when
I have something. If anyone has any preferences of timings or platforms they
really don't want to use let me know. At the moment Jitsi in what I am looking
at.

Watch the mailing list and/or website for updates on the status of the May
meeting.

Keep safe.

Thanks,
Paul