[Hampshire] Portsmouth and South East Hants LUG - virtual me…

Author: Paul Tansom via Hampshire
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC: Paul Tansom
Subject: [Hampshire] Portsmouth and South East Hants LUG - virtual meet May 16th
Rather late notice, but there will be a virtual meet this Saturday 16th
May. The days and weeks seem to blend together at the moment - it was
suggested (a while back) that it was 2 NHS claps and 2 days to the next
meet!

The meet will be slightly later than normal at 2pm to give everyone
enough time to have lunch - virtual sandwiches aren't as filling!

To join head to:

https://meet.jit.si/plugmay

I'm not sure whether Jitsi has issues with random people joining, but
just in case I will set a password of 'sat16'. If for some reason the
URL above has been grabbed I will update via the list and website (you
don't seem to be able to reserve them).

I've used Firefox with my tests, but I have heard that some have had
issues and recommend Chrome or Chromium. There is also an app that you
will be asked to download if you are using Android or Apple (it is also
available through F-Droid).

See and/or hear you there - so to speak!

Keep safe.

Thanks,
Paul

--