Re: [Hampshire] Rails 101

Top Page
Author: Brad Macpherson via Hampshire
To: hampshire
CC: Brad Macpherson
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Rails 101

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x5774b050.hantslug.org.uk.8943': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Mon Jan 11 16:17:00 2021 GMT
gpg: using RSA key 898A78DCF0DC9B14FF90997EB472A863FC94FD2A
G'day,

Second-hand prices for rails will depend on the server they're suitable
for, too. The rack side of things is uniform, the server side depends on
the server manufacturer; Cisco UCS rails don't fit Dell servers, for
example, as they have different attachment methods.

Cheers

Brad