[Hampshire] Retrofitting Homes for low carbon

Author: Roger Munford via Hampshire
To: hampshire@mailman.lug.org.uk
CC: Roger Munford
Subject: [Hampshire] Retrofitting Homes for low carbon
Some of you will have put together systems for monitoring your homes,
central heating etc.

Any body around Southampton might be interested in a talk that I am
organising on Tuesday 24th May at the Highfield Church centre Highfield
Lane.

An architect with a degree in building physiscs  talking about heat
pumps, insulation, ventilation and the rest of it. I have heard him
several times before which is why I invited him

Regards

Roger

"Retrofitting historic properties; Using case studies and reference
projects to de mystify the challenge"

**

Gary Wilburn MSc BA(Hons) FCSD AECB
Chair of Trustees of the Association for Environment Conscious Building
/https://aecb.net/

Fellow of the Chartered Society of Designers

Managing Director of EP projects--
Please post to: Hampshire@???