Re: [Hampshire] Profiles

Author: Bruce Hepburn via Hampshire
To: Adam Piggott via Hampshire
CC: Bruce Hepburn
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Profiles
Hello Adam,

Thanks for your help.
Unfortunately it is some time since I last used Ubuntu, but my memory is
not so good these days.
For what I used it for I found Ubuntu easy to use.
However, with Manjaro I struggle to fine the equivalent to Windows
'user/App-Data/roaming etc in Manjaro.
I have a printed book on Ubuntu so will give that a try instead.
Thank you for your kind help.

Regards,

Bruce

--