[Hampshire] Portsmouth and South East Hants LUG - July 15th …

Author: Paul Tansom via Hampshire
CC: Paul Tansom
Subject: [Hampshire] Portsmouth and South East Hants LUG - July 15th IRL
This month's meet will be at Broad Oak, with the usual IRL start of 1pm,
and sandwiches will be available.

I'm still hobbling and we are off down a new journey of hospital visits
and the unknown, but PLUG is still on and I will be there, and this
notice is still late ;-)

See you there or, well, erm, not I guess - it is purely voluntary, but
we still don't bite and we have no plans to. (I think this still works
with me not there!).

Keep safe.

Thanks,
Paul