Re: [Hampshire] Anyone going to OggCamp 17?

Author: Imran Chaudhry
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Anyone going to OggCamp 17?
Just a follow-up that I've booked accommodation and am going to
OggCamp 17 next weekend.

I'll also be delivering a talk on... well, you just have to attend to
find out ;)

I'm planning to arrive in Canterbury on Friday 18th evening and hook
up with the Friday night OGGCamp pub crowd.

Anyone wants to car share with me then please contact me off-list. I'm
aiming to leave after work from Havant though at 4pm and would like to
avoid going back to Southampton but let's see.

Thanks :)

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???