Re: [Hampshire] Anyone going to OggCamp 17?

Author: Andy Random
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Anyone going to OggCamp 17?

On Tue, 27 Jun 2017, Imran Chaudhry via Hampshire wrote:

> Just curious if anyone was planning to go this year? If anyone is
> going to go by car I'd be happy to contribute petrol money to tag
> along.
>
> http://oggcamp.org/

I'm planning to go, but haven't got beyond that yet.

By that I mean I've not booked a hotel or arranged travel, but my aim
would be to get there by train and be there for the whole weekend.

This also assumes that by the time I get around to it I can find
accommodation that I consider affordable and still go.

Andy

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???