Re: [Hampshire] Home router with DMZ - any suggestions

Author: James Courtier-Dutton via Hampshire
To: Adam Trickett, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC: James Courtier-Dutton
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Home router with DMZ - any suggestions
Hi,

Just to clarify, you get 2 Gig download speeds over a RJ45 Gig-E connection?
Is that using a 10Gbps cable or a 2.5Gbps ethernet cable.
You won't be able to get 2 Gig download over a 1G Ethernet cable.
I am asking because you will need to get a device/router with the
correct physical connection and speed.

Kind Regards

James

--